Programový poplatok len 499 US...
Host Company Description
The host company is a Los Angeles based architecture and interior design firm. The firm’s projects are guided by identity and culture, reflecting the narrative for which they’re designed. The principal is dedicated to having the clients actively engage in the design process to create a design solution that will meet and exceed the client’s needs. The firm enjoys hosting international interns who have a valuable contribution to fresh ideas, international vision, and culture.
Program Duration - 12 - 18 months
Compensation - $17.00 per hour
Housing - not provided
Start date - Fall 2022
Number of Positions Offered - 1
About The Location
Los Angeles often referred to by its initials L.A. is a major city in the U.S. state of California. With a 2020 population of 3,898,747, it is the largest city in the state, as well as the second-largest city in the United States following New York City. Los Angeles is known for its Mediterranean climate, ethnic and cultural diversity, Hollywood film industry, and sprawling metropolitan area.
The city of Los Angeles lies in a basin in Southern California. Adjacent to the Pacific Ocean extending through the Santa Monica Mountains and into the San Fernando Valley, it covers about 469 square miles (1,210 km2). It is the seat of Los Angeles County, which is the most populous county in the United States with an estimated 9.86 million residents in 2022.
Los Angeles has a diverse economy, and hosts businesses in a broad range of professional and cultural fields. It also has the busiest container port in the Americas. In 2018, the Los Angeles metropolitan area had a gross metropolitan product of over $1.0 trillion, making it the city with the third-largest GDP in the world, after Tokyo and New York City. Los Angeles hosted the 1932 and 1984 Summer Olympics and will host the 2028 Summer Olympics.
- Building models, prepare architecture drawings for small projects
- Producing drawings consistent with instructions, guidelines, and standards
- Reading and developing architectural plans, design drawings
- Conceiving design concepts and schematics
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an Architecture undergraduate student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a degree in Architecture and have at least 1 year of work experience in a related field OR be a career professional of 5 or more years of experience.
- Must speak Advanced English (reading and writing)
- Advanced 3-D rendering, AutoCAD, Rhino and Revit programs knowledge
- Experience using Enscape is a plus