Programový poplatok len 499 US...
Host Company Description
This host company is a flower trading company that specializes in bringing flowers from around the world to the U.S. They source fresh, in season flowers from around the world for any occasion. With high quality logistics and customer service, their team of experts are ready to assist for any floral need, big or small.
Program Duration - 12–18 months
Compensation - $11.00 per hour
Housing - not provided
Start date - May 2023
Number of Positions Offered - 1
About The Location
Miami known as "the 305", "The Magic City", and "Gateway to the Americas", is a coastal metropolis and the county seat of Miami-Dade County in South Florida, United States. With a population of 442,000 it is the second-most populous city in Florida and the eleventh-most populous city in the Southeastern United States.
Miami is a major center and leader in finance, commerce, culture, arts, and international trade. Miami's metropolitan area is by far the largest urban economy in Florida and the 12th largest in the U.S. According to a 2018 UBS study of 77 world cities, Miami is the second richest city in the U.S. and third richest globally in purchasing power.
Downtown Miami has one of the largest concentrations of international banks in the U.S. and is home to many large national and international companies. The Health District is home to several major University of Miami-affiliated hospital and health facilities, including Jackson Memorial Hospital, the nation's largest hospital, the Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, the University of Miami's academic medical center and teaching hospital, and others engaged in health-related care and research. PortMiami, the city's seaport, is the busiest cruise port in the world in both passenger traffic and cruise lines. Miami is the second largest tourism hub for international visitors, after New York City.
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
- Call clients and customers to inform them about the company app offers to persuade them to buy online
- Assist the marketing department to promote campaigns, share customer feedback or any activity related to online sales
- Manage the sales system and assist customers in the process of making online purchases.
- Assist the Sales Manager in managing orders through the web portal
- Getting clients to install the web app on their phone either IOS or Android and understanding this process internally and externally
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with academic focus in Business Administration studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Business Administration degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Excellent English skills – strong written and oral interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multitask