Programový poplatok len 499 US...
Host Company Description
This talent management firm uses their team of experienced agents to pair speakers, musicians, and other artists with events, experiences, and more. Whether it’s a business retreat, university event, party or other type of gathering, the host company can quickly book an artist that is perfect for the specific occasion. They are seeking an intern or trainee who is tech savvy and adept with digital media software to join their team.
Program Duration - 12 - 18 months
Compensation - $15.00 per hour
Housing - not provided
Start date - Fall 2022
Number of Positions Offered - 1
About The Location
New York, often called New York City (NYC) to distinguish it from the state of New York, is the most populous city in the United States. With a 2020 population of 8,804,190 distributed over 300.46 square miles (778.2 km2), New York City is also the most densely populated major city in the United States. Located at the southern tip of the state of New York, the city is the center of the New York metropolitan area, the largest metropolitan area in the world by urban area. With over 20.1 million people in its metropolitan statistical area and 23.5 million in its combined statistical area as of 2020, New York is one of the world's most populous megacities. New York City has been described as the cultural, financial, and media capital of the world, significantly influencing commerce, entertainment, research, technology, education, politics, tourism, dining, art, fashion, and sports, and is the most photographed city in the world. Home to the headquarters of the United Nations, New York is an important center for international diplomacy and has sometimes been called the capital of the world.
Many districts and monuments in New York City are major landmarks, including three of the world's ten most visited tourist attractions in 2013. A record 66.6 million tourists visited New York City in 2019. Times Square is the brightly illuminated hub of the Broadway Theater District, one of the world's busiest pedestrian intersections, and a major center of the world's entertainment industry. Many of the city's landmarks, skyscrapers, and parks are known around the world, as is the city's fast pace, spawning the term New York minute. The Empire State Building has become the global standard of reference to describe the height and length of other structures. Manhattan's real estate market is among the most expensive in the world. Providing continuous 24/7 service and contributing to the nickname The City That Never Sleeps, the New York City Subway is the largest single-operator rapid transit system worldwide, with 472 rail stations. The city has over 120 colleges and universities, including Columbia University, New York University, Rockefeller University, and the City University of New York system, which is the largest urban public university system in the United States. Anchored by Wall Street in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan, New York City has been called both the world's leading financial center and the most financially powerful city in the world, and is home to the world's two largest stock exchanges by total market capitalization, the New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq.
- Update, edit, and maintain the company website
- Take part in social media projects by creating images, writing copy for posts, and more
- Edit video projects when needed
- Complete special projects as assigned by the creative team
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of Business / Marketing OR be a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in Business / Marketing and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants must speak Advanced English
- Social media fluency: crafting posts, engaging with users, driving engagement, and developing an online brand identity
- Tech savvy and familiar with digital photography and video editing
- Must be able to multi-task and handle several projects at once
- Canva and WordPress proficiency is required