Programový poplatok len 499 US...
Host Company Description
The host company is a medical device manufacturer. It was founded to support the science of noninvasive electrical stimulation. Their stimulation systems are the only technology designed and optimized for advanced and reliable neuromodulation. Their products stand-out for their usability, unique features, and precision. Their technology is the standard for neuromodulation clinical trials and human performance testing.
Program Duration - 12–18 months
Compensation - $12.00 per hour
Housing - Not provided
Start date - Fall 2022
Number of Positions Offered - 1
About The Location
New Jersey is a state in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions of the United States. At 7,354 square miles (19,050 km2), New Jersey is the fifth-smallest state based on land area, but with close to 9.3 million residents, is the 11th-most populous and the most densely populated. New Jersey's state capital is Trenton, while the state's most populous city is Newark. The state's largest metropolitan area falls within Greater New York.
New Jersey's central location in the Northeast megalopolis fueled its rapid growth and suburbanization in the second half of the 20th century. At the turn of the 21st century, its economy increasingly diversified, with major sectors including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, specialized agriculture, and informational technology. New Jersey is one of the wealthiest states in the U.S., with the second highest median household income in 2017. Almost one-tenth of all households, or over 323,000 of 3.3 million, are millionaires, the highest rate per capita in the country. New Jersey's public school system consistently ranks at or among the top of all U.S. states.
The program participant should have general knowledge of basic electronics, lab equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope etc.) and must be willing to learn. The training activities will include:
- Soldering and testing new PCB designs while with design engineers to design new PCB
- Validation and verification tests on products
- Prepare schematics and layout the PCB
- ESD and EMC compliance testing
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be Electrical Engineering related undergraduate student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Electrical Engineering degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- Experience with PCB design and programming in C/C++ is a plus