Novinka! Platená stáž v USA na...
Host Company Description
The host company is an early-stage startup in the energy and IoT space based on research done at MIT. They are located in Greenwood Labs which is the leading cleantech, energy, and hardware incubator in North America. They are developing a solution to help oil and gas producers reduce their environmental footprint and increase their field efficiency by allowing them to automatically control their wells remotely. The company welcomes international interns to join their team on developing core technology in an exciting and fast paced environment.
Program Duration - 12-18 months
Compensation - $15.00 per hour
Housing - not provided
Start date - May-August 2023
Number of Positions Offered - 1
About The Location
- Help design and develop devices that calibrate industrial sensors and automatically test circuit boards
- Characterize and calibrate sensors to understand their behavior under any condition
- Compare various manufacturers’ sensors
- Ensure that data input into the AI system is highly accurate
- Assist in testing and designing custom setups and jigs that assist in the manufacturing process
- Work on part of a team that will develop a specialized firmware that will help with quick testing
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of Electrical Engineering OR be a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants must speak Advanced English.
- Experience with CAD, 3D printers, machining simple parts
- Programming experience in C/C++
- Familiarity with development on microcontrollers
- Experience with design for manufacturing
- Familiarity with Python
- Familiarity with circuit design & EDA software