Programový poplatok len 499 US...
Host Company Description
In 2002 this software developer was founded to meet the needs of the energy industry as it moves towards renewable sources. The host company provides core analytic infrastructure to many energy companies around the globe, helping to increase efficiency, support decisions, and enhance understanding in the field. From large companies like Tesla, Shell, and Google, to city power departments, they have been able aid in the switch to a greener planet.
Program Duration - 12–18 months
Compensation - $15 per hour
Housing - Not provided
Start date - Spring 2022
Number of Positions Offered - 1
About The Location
The City of Boulder is a home rule municipality that is the county seat and most populous municipality of Boulder County, Colorado, United States. The city population was 108,250 at the 2020 United States Census, making it the 12th most populous city in Colorado.
Boulder is located at the base of the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, at an elevation of 5,430 feet (1,655 m) above sea level. Boulder is 25 miles (40 km) northwest of the Colorado state capital of Denver. It is home of the main campus of the University of Colorado, the state's largest university.
Boulder, Colorado, is a perfect balance of urban and outdoors. Known for its stellar food scene, breweries, an always-exciting downtown and more outdoor activities than you can count, the city is just 30 minutes northwest of Denver, where the Rocky Mountains meet the plains.
- Assist project managers with existing client relationships related to municipal, land development, transportation, and other engineering improvement projects.
- Observe construction activities like; construction of storm water management facilities, streetscape, grading, paving, curb, sidewalk, lighting, retaining walls, landscaping, roadway/bridge construction, and buildings, and complete documentation for approved construction drawings/plans, project requirements, standards, and specifications.
- Prepare daily construction and inspection reports with detailed observations of contractor construction techniques and progress.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with academic focus in computer science or IT studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold computer science or IT degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals with 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Excellent English skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with DevOps best practices and version control
- Experience with Windows-based environments
- API development experience
- Experience with React UI Framework
- Knowledge of relational and multidimensional databases (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Experience developing production-quality, client-facing applications
- Azure, PowerBI experience
- ESRI/ArcGIS experience
- Experience with OAUTH 2.0
- Python, .NET/Razor experience
- Experience in the energy sector and/or passion for renewables is a plus