Programový poplatok len 499 US...
Host Company Description
Located in historic San Francisco, this host company is a recently renovated historic hotel that is known for its service and the unforgettable experience it provides. Including two restaurants and large event spaces, the hotel has been the host to many grand events and occasions over its many years in providing excellent hospitality. They are seeking candidates to join their human resources team, who are eager to train and acquire new skills in this field.
Program Duration - 12–18 months
Compensation - $29 per hour
Housing - No assistance provided
Start date - Fall 2022
Number of Positions Offered - 1
About The Location
San Francisco is a cultural, commercial, and financial center in the U.S. state of California. Located in Northern California, San Francisco is the 17th most populous city proper in the United States, and the fourth most populous in California, with 873,965 residents as of 2020. It covers an area of about 46.9 square miles (121 square kilometers), making it the second most densely populated large U.S. city. San Francisco is the 12th-largest metropolitan statistical area in the United States with 4.7 million residents, and the fourth-largest by economic output, with a GDP of $592 billion in 2019. Colloquial nicknames for San Francisco include SF, San Fran, The City, and Frisco.
A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is known for its cool summers, fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of architecture, and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, Fisherman's Wharf, and its Chinatown district. San Francisco is also the headquarters of companies such as Wells Fargo, Twitter, Block, Airbnb, Levi Strauss & Co., Gap Inc., Salesforce, Dropbox, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Uber, and Lyft.
- Assist with the planning and execution of employee engagement initiatives
- Assist with recruitment activities, including job fairs, university events, and the internship program
- Assist with onboarding and new hire orientation
- Participate in recruitment while creating and maintaining relationships with hotel schools
- Help with daily operation of the Talent & Culture Department
- Promote positive colleague relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust, mutual respect, and fun
- Assist employees with inquiries regarding time off, benefits enrollment, and benefits
- Maintain employee files
- Provide support with unemployment claims, leave requests, and workers compensation claims
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of Human Resources/Psychology/Business OR be a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Psychology/Business and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Human Resources background or work experience is required.
- Applicants must speak Advanced English
- Excellent English communication skills both speaking and writing
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Google Suites
- Strong analytical skills, documentation skills, and people skills are a must
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Able to work independently and as part of a team