Programový poplatok len 499 US...
Host Company Description
Located in San Francisco, CA this law firm practices in a variety of areas including corporate, real estate, labor, tax, intellectual property, and litigation law. With individualized attention to every case, they are able to provide high-focused, high-quality legal assistance and pride themselves on providing the best, cost-effective legal services in the San Francisco area. They are seeking interns and trainees in the law field to join and learn from their team of skilled attorneys.
Program Duration - 12–18 months
Compensation - $2,500 per month
Housing - Not provided
Start date - January 2023
Number of Positions Offered - 1
About The Location
San Francisco is a cultural, commercial, and financial center in the U.S. state of California. Located in Northern California, San Francisco is the 17th most populous city proper in the United States, and the fourth most populous in California, with 873,965 residents as of 2020. It covers an area of about 46.9 square miles (121 square kilometers), making it the second most densely populated large U.S. city. San Francisco is the 12th-largest metropolitan statistical area in the United States with 4.7 million residents, and the fourth-largest by economic output, with a GDP of $592 billion in 2019. Colloquial nicknames for San Francisco include SF, San Fran, The City, and Frisco.
A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is known for its cool summers, fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of architecture, and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, Fisherman's Wharf, and its Chinatown district. San Francisco is also the headquarters of companies such as Wells Fargo, Twitter, Block, Airbnb, Levi Strauss & Co., Gap Inc., Salesforce, Dropbox, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Uber, and Lyft.
- Participate in opportunities to learn and work on all aspects of cases
- Conduct intake, legal research, and investigation
- Prepare and file complaints
- Participate in deposition, trial, resolution, and appeal processes
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with academic focus in Law studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Law degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years in the field
- Applicants must speak Advanced English wtih excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working as a paralegal is preferred but not required
- Familiarity with legal research
- Familiarity with drafting legal documents