Programový poplatok len 499 US...
Host Company Description
The host company is a branch of a larger parent company which was established to design and manufacture core technologies in-house instead of outsourcing them from technology suppliers and by that, reducing the costs. Their extensive knowledge and experience, allows the team to ensure their customers get the highest-performing and most cost-effective technology for their application.
Program Duration - 12-18 months
Compensation - $25.00 per hour
Housing - not provided
Start date - March-April 2023
Number of Positions Offered - 1
About The Location
Palo Alto is a charter city in the northwestern corner of Santa Clara County, California, United States, in the San Francisco Bay Area, named after a coastal redwood tree known as El Palo Alto. Originally formed as the township of Mayfield in 1855, the city was established in 1894 by the American industrialist Leland Stanford when he founded Stanford University in memory of his son, Leland Stanford Jr. Palo Alto includes portions of Stanford University and borders East Palo Alto, Mountain View, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Stanford, Portola Valley, and Menlo Park. Its population is 68,572. Palo Alto is one of the most expensive cities in the United States in which to live, and its residents are among the most educated in the country.
As one of the principal cities of Silicon Valley, Palo Alto is home to the headquarters of multiple tech companies, including HP, Space Systems/Loral, VMware, PARC, and Houzz. Palo Alto has also served as headquarters or the founding location of several other tech companies, including Apple, Google, Facebook, Logitech, Tesla, Intuit, IDEO, Pinterest, and PayPal; Ford Motor Company and Lockheed Martin each additionally maintain major research and technology facilities within Palo Alto.
- The participant will assist in developing reliable, efficient mechanical designs for precision custom automated equipment for a variety of manufacturing processes such as robot welding, material handling, quality test equipment, etc.
- Organize, document, and present technical design reviews and project management overviews
- Collaborate with tool makers and builders to ensure optimum manufacturing and build techniques are applied to the mechanical designs
- Explore the manufacturing functions such as manufacturing engineering, production control, quality engineering, purchasing, safety, environmental, and manufacturing management to develop and implement solutions
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of Mechanical Engineering OR be a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Must speak fluent English (reading and writing)
- Must be proficient in CAD Design SolidWorks software to include a solid foundation in working with assemblies, drafting, expressions, sketcher, free form modeling, and spline manipulation within a master model environment.