Programový poplatok len 499 US...
Host Company Description
The host company is located in Clifton Park, New York. The host company is currently services customers around the globe in a broad range of industries including military, automotive, fitness, communication, medical equipment, power supply, mobility products, transportation, and security systems. They are a rapidly growing electronics contract manufacturer located throughout the Northeastern United States. It is a fully-woman owned company that offers design, engineering, and full turnkey services. All of their products are produced in the U.S.
Program Duration - 12 - 18 months
Compensation - $15.00 per hour
Housing - not provided
Start date - Fall 2022
Number of Positions Offered - 1
About The Location
Clifton Park is a suburban town in Saratoga County, New York, United States. According to the United States Census Bureau, the 2020 population was 38,209 and is approximately 50 square miles in size.
The name is derived from an early land patent. The town is in the south part of the county and is located approximately 12 miles north of Albany, 7 miles northeast of Schenectady, and 10 miles south of Saratoga Springs. Recognized for our outstanding quality of life, smart growth practices, numerous parks, extensive recreation programs, a 15 mile trail network, the Clifton Common sports complex (host to a variety of national, state and regional tournaments), the excellent Shenendehowa School System, an active Clifton Park Senior Community Center and emerging business centers, we are a model growth community. Clifton Park has preserved and restored significant historic sites, such as the Grooms Tavern, and has acquired, protected, preserved and purchased development rights on over 1000 acres, balancing our rural roots with innovative residential designs and twenty-first century economic development in New York’s Tech Valley. Clifton Park remains true to its motto: “Clifton Park – A Great Place to Live, Work and Play!”
The selected program participant will assist in reviewing customer drawing package for PC Board, wiring harnesses and control panels for completeness. He or she will work closely with other team members to provide solutions in the area of electronic instrumentation and control systems. Other duties will include:
- Learn how to develop quotes for products based on customer drawings
- Learn how to creates engineering masters, bills of materials, and work instructions
- Identify special tooling needed to efficiently manufacture products
- Provide support to assembly personnel during build process
- Learn proper procedures and requirements for working safely with electrical/electronic test equipment and components
- Learn how to use electronic, hand, power, and pneumatic tools
- Designs and creates tooling on 3D printer when appropriate
- Other Tasks as assigned by Director, Quality and Engineering
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of Mechanical Engineering OR be a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants must speak Advanced English.
- Knowledge of Solidworks or other 3d modeling software
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years in design and layout of industrial control panels.
- Experience providing technical support in a manufacturing environment, including wiring harness and general electrical / mechanical assembly technologies.
- Be able to read and understand schematics, technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions.