Novinka! Platená stáž v USA na...
Host Company Description
The host company is located in North San Diego County. This 4-star hotel, resort, and theme park is world-renowned and operates numerous restaurants and two hotels onsite. Inspired by the company’s own creations and stories, the theme park offers fun-filled stays for families looking for a fantastic getaway.
Program Duration - 12 months
Compensation - $15 per hour
Housing - No assistance provided
Start date - Fall 2022
Number of Positions Offered - 1
About The Location
Carlsbad is a coastal city in the North County region of San Diego County, California, United States. The city is 87 miles (140 km) south of downtown Los Angeles and 35 miles (56 km) north of downtown San Diego and is part of the San Diego-Chula Vista-Carlsbad, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area. Carlsbad is a popular tourist destination and notable home for many businesses in the golf industry. The city's 2020 census population was 114,746 and the reported median household income was $123,409.
Theme Park Operations includes rotating through the Special Event Planning, Employee Engagement, and Guest Enhancement Experience departments. This is position will train participants in becoming leaders, where they can rotate within Park Operations, Guest Experience, Events, Entertainment, etc. It is a fantastic opportunity for those who want to get more engaged in the Theme Park/Tourism industry and will provide invaluable and well-rounded operations and management skills.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be Business-related undergraduate/graduate students OR be recent graduates who begin program within 12 months of the graduation date
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Business-related degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals with 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Advanced English is required
- Experience in the tourism industry is a plus
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with industry software and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)