Programový poplatok len 625 US...
About The Club
Broken Sound Country Club is an award-winning year-round, private golf and country club community. As a five-star Platinum Club of America — the ultimate recognition of club excellence - Broken Sound is known for its warmth, elegance and genuine hospitality all joined together.
Food and Beverage - $12.00 per hour, non-tipped
Start date - Fall 2023
Program duration - 12 months
About The Location
Boca Raton is located in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. It has exceptional attractions, beaches, golf courses, fine hotels, fine restaurants, wondrous art museums (and the Festival of the Arts BOCA), jazz clubs, concerts and events at Mizner Park, countless family-owned boutiques, and the glittery Town Center at Boca Raton shopping mall with 220 upscale.
The Broken Sound Club offers apartment housing and it is situated in the community. $145.00 per week. Fully furnished 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment and includes washer and dryer, and fitness center. Internet provided. Less than 1 mile distance from training site. In apartment can be co-ed but bedrooms cannot be co-ed.
- West Palm Beach International, Ft Lauderdale or Miami International airport
- Host will provide airport transportation to property
Appearance standards are STRICTLY enforced. No visible tattoos or body jewelry. Hair pulled back from face, not artificial nail and neat appearance. More details will be provided on appearance standards.
Participants will be provided the uniform, please bring or be prepared to purchase black, non-skid shoes.
- Covid-19 Vaccine required before arriving to the property
- Meals provided while on shift
- The host property provides each participant with a bicycle and transport to and from the apartments. Day trips are planned for shopping, touring the Everglades, Sawgrass Mills, and other activities.