Programový poplatok len 625 US...
About The Club
Cherry Hills Country Club is a private country club in Cherry Hills Village, Colorado, a suburb south of Denver. The club was founded in 1992 and designed by William Flynn. The club features a championship 18-hole golf course, a 9-hole par three course, eight tennis courts, and a lap pool. In 2005, Cherry Hills completed a $12 million renovation on its club house facilities.
Food and Beverage - $12.00 per hour, non-tipped
Culinary - $12.00 per hour
Performance based completion bonus offered, more details during interview.
Start date - Fall 2023
Program duration - 12 months
About The Location
A suburb of Denver, Cherry Hills Village offers a small town feel in a large city. Easy access to shopping, movie theatres, restaurants and music. Located off the beautiful Rocky Mountains you will have access to many great outdoor activities including hiking, biking, skiing and many more.
2-bedroom, 2-bathroom units (coed apartments but not rooms) with washer & dryer access in main build-ing, AC, blinds, TV, Wi-Fi, towels, iron/ironing board, bedding, bikes/locks, furniture and kitchenware in-cluded, electricity/heat included.
Amenities: pool, hot tub, BBQ area, tennis & basket-ball courts. 1 mile from Club (back roads, no main streets) – walking/biking
Housing estimated $500 per month (bi-weekly pay-roll deduction)
Deposit estimated $300
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- A car service is provided—DO NOT book travel until you have communicated with specific travel instructions after visa approval.
Uniform-F&B participant must bring solid black non-slip shoes, black socks, black slacks and white under-shirts. Culinary participant must bring non-slip kitch-en shoes, chef pants. No visible tattoos, no visible piercings, no beards, no nail polish. Look should be well groomed and professional.
- Two meals provided per day 6 days a week
- Managerial seminars/educational seminars provided and paid for by Club such as brew-ery visit & beer seminar, restaurant show visit, wine tastings set up by our Clubs’ wine sommeliers, menu workshop with Chef
- Cultural Activities – Such as NBA basketball game, MLB baseball game, BBQ and volley-ball tournament, hiking excursion, “Friendsgiving” party with ping-pong tourna-ment, Christmas Market visit.