Programový poplatok len 499 US...
About The Resort
Sophisticated luxury at JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort. Situated along three miles of pristine private beaches on the Gulf of Mexico, this resort balances relaxation with elevated fun and entertainment on Marco Island. Cuisine from around the globe at its Florida resort's 12 restaurants, two championship golf courses, an exquisite hotel spa offering luxury services and massages to help recharge and rejuvenate, elegant meeting rooms, featuring terraces with awe-inspiring Gulf views. It offers rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, or experience Paradise by Sirene, an escape curated exclusively for adult guests.
Front Office - $16.00 per hour
Food and Beverage/Culinary - $15.00 per hour
Start date - Fall 2022
About The Location
Marco Island is the largest of Florida's Ten Thousand Islands, located on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida. Marco Island is connected to Naples, Florida by two bridges. The attraction is tropical sun-washed white sand beaches and a casual easy paced lifestyle.
Other Housing Options:
Horizons Property Management
Teodora Mitova: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Rent: $650.00 per participant - Paid each month on the 1st of the month through an online portal that you will create and use to log in each month to pay.
Security Deposit: $800.00 per participant - This is a one-time charge paid when the housing is secured. All security deposits are returned when you leave the program provided you fulfill the program requirements and leave the property without excessive cleaning and damages.
Application Fee: $75.00
This is a one-time charge when you register. Rent each month includes all basic utilities (electric, water, etc) and in some cases depending on the property also include internet wifi.
- Florida International Airport (RSW) in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Participants are responsible for their transportation to Marco Island. The Fort Myers Airport is 47 miles from the hotel, you can learn about transportation options from the airport to Marco Island here: http://www.flylcpa.com/transportation.
- Please note the Miami airport is a 3 hour drive by car, 4.5 hour drive by bus to Fort Myers and does not have many transportation options available. It is highly recommended you fly into the Fort Myers Airport as noted above.
- Arrive Monday-Saturday Between 9am and 5pm Eastern. After hours arrivals are not recommend.
Uniform provided, chef coat, pants , hat and apron. Appearance Standards STRICTLY enforced. Please be prepared to purchase non slip shoes, white, black socks, black, and slacks.
- Employee cafeteria $2 breakfast, $3-$4 lunch, $3-$4 dinner.
- Discount room nights, discount retail, complimentary outdoor activities. $15 golf round, gym/fitness access.
- Upon arrival participants will receive instructions to go to a drug test facility to complete a pre-training drug test. Participants will be responsible for the cost of transportation to the facility and must understand they will not begin training until the results of the drug test is returned (approximately 5 business days). Failure to pass such drug test will result in immediate termination, cancellation of visa sponsorship and immediate repatriation. Estimated Bus fare $20.00 USD, Estimated Taxi Cab $100.00
- Be prepared to pay for bus or cab fare to get your social security card. Estimated Bus fare $60.00 USD Estimated Taxi Cab $130 USD
- Area has limited public transportation.
- Hotel, FB, Spa and Golf Discounts.
- Weekly trips to shopping. Organized cultural events and activities.
- Public transportation available. Biking friendly city and housing within walking distance of property.