Programový poplatok len 499 US...
About The Hotel
At The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, the style leans toward modern glamour while the hospitality is distinctly Southern. Set in the heart of downtown, our luxury hotel draws discerning travelers with accommodations overlooking the city, locally inspired dining, beautiful event spaces.
Food and Beverage - $16 per hour
Front Office - $17 per hour
Culinary - $16 per hour
Start date - Winter 2022 / Spring 2023
About The Location
Atlanta is the capital and most populous city in the U.S. state of Georgia. Atlanta and the downtown area offer a wide variety of cultural and accessible attractions within close distance of the Hotel. The city offers a rich history full of arts, music, history and sports including NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL teams. Main attractions are Centennial Olympic Park, The World Of Coca-Cola, Varsity, College Football Hall of Fame, The Georgia Aquarium, amongst many other. The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, is located in downtown area where bank, restaurant, pharmacy are in walking distance. 1,1 miles away from supermarket, public transportation, MARTA is very convenient.
A 14 day hotel stay upon arrival. Housing Referrals. Rent is an average of $600-$800 per month.
- Fly into Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). Trainees can take the MARTA train to the station right across from the Hotel. Uber is also an alternative.
Uniform provided. Employees receive 3 sets of uniforms, laundered at no cost to the employee.
Employees are required to wear black, non-skid shoes. Please bring or be prepared to purchase one.
- A free meal each shift worked, with a 30-minute unpaid meal break.
- Atlanta City Pass excursion: visit 5 Atlanta attractions and explore the top sites in downtown.
- Please bring or purchase bedding and towels
- Discounted parking garage rate for monthly use that would be payroll deducted, once a month.