Nová TOP Food&Beverage poz...
Host Company Description
Just twenty minutes outside of New York City, the host company is a fine jewelry manufacturer and wholesaler that caters to retailers of every size. Making every piece of jewelry from high-end bridal pieces to affordable fashion jewelry, they are able to provide for a wide array of clientele. They are seeking a tech-savvy intern who is eager to learn about web development and growing online business.
Program Duration - 12–18 months
Compensation - $15.00 per hour
Housing - Not provided
Start date - fall/winter 2023
Number of Positions Offered - 1
About The Location
New Jersey is a state in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions of the United States. At 7,354 square miles (19,050 km2), New Jersey is the fifth-smallest state based on land area, but with close to 9.3 million residents, is the 11th-most populous and the most densely populated. New Jersey's state capital is Trenton, while the state's most populous city is Newark. The state's largest metropolitan area falls within Greater New York.
New Jersey's central location in the Northeast megalopolis fueled its rapid growth and suburbanization in the second half of the 20th century. At the turn of the 21st century, its economy increasingly diversified, with major sectors including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, specialized agriculture, and informational technology. New Jersey is one of the wealthiest states in the U.S., with the second highest median household income in 2017. Almost one-tenth of all households, or over 323,000 of 3.3 million, are millionaires, the highest rate per capita in the country. New Jersey's public school system consistently ranks at or among the top of all U.S. states.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our websites on desktop and mobile.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes, after researching the target audience and market that we plan to get to.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets on figma.
- Regular testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages on current websites.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with academic focus in Visual Arts / Graphic Design OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Visual Arts / Graphic Design and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years in the field
- Applicants must have Advanced English
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.